This is a really easy and light dessert to make for a party. This comes from my mom by the way of my grandma. It is similar to a pineapple upside down cake but much easier to make. I made this for Christmas this year when I was visiting my family. My mom had already bought the ingredients and I asked to make it so I could put this recipe up on the blog. This is a quick dessert to make but make it one day ahead of serving for the best results.
- 1 package Jiffy yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 12 oz container Cool Whip, thawed